Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Three Days

This week was my very first week of going back to work.    Well, it was suppose to be, anyway...

Unfortunately, it was also the week for both of my kids to get really sick.

Day 1:


Dylan lying on the floor.


Day 2:

Dylan lying on the floor.  Again.

Day 3:

Cass lying on the couch.

And we are not out of the woods yet.  In fact, I have already called for a substitute for tomorrow, too.

Well...there's always Friday.

Thank you all for your comments and best wishes on my last post!  I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Ali - My Suitcase Full of Tricks said...

Congratulations on going back to work! That's a huge step. I've always worked with my three (I love it), but last year I lost my job working from home, had one week off and took a job involving a commute for the first time in 6 years... It was like working on another planet. And just like you the kids got sick right away! But the reason I wrote this - SO DID I. Take care of YOU! Make sure this big change doesn't take a toll on your health too. Those munchkins (and your new lucky employer) need you. Best of luck!

Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around said...

I am guessing you are teaching again since you called for a "substitute"??? I am sorry to see both kids have been so sick this week - i hope you do not get sick!!! hopefully friday will work out (tomorrow) :)