Thursday, October 2, 2008

Best experience...of the morning!

My lovely sister, Kim, suggested that today I write about my very best experience with Dylan so far. And even though the little guy is only 3 months old, I'm finding that I can't do this. I have had farrrr too many wonderful moments with Dylan...to pick just one is impossible!!

So, to compromise, I've chosen the best moments from this morning.

Here is Dylan telling me a story:

And here are Dylan and Cassidy lying...err playing together on the floor:


Their feet...

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love it! That was great, I thought you were going to say when he first smiled :)They are so precious. Love you!

~KC: said...

Dylan and Cassidy are so BEAUTIFUL!!!, God Bless them ~ . Great pictures Laurie, love them. :)

Lis said...

I love them!!

Lisa said...

Aww, Laurie, what a precious boy! He is so dang cute (almost as cute as Finn ;) Great pics!

Cathy said...

You have two adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

What a darling little boy - and your daughter is pretty cute too! I'm a first-time visitor to your blog and wanted to let you know that it was wonderful reading about your journey. I'm a mom of a one year-old son with Down syndrome and have found both Baby Center and blogging to be such a great way to connect with other families who are experiencing similar trials and joys.

Karen said...

I love the picture of both kids laying on the floor!